Description of Work: An assistant to management and directors. It is characterized by operations with multiple and varied responsibilities and functions. The role is defined and impacted by the mutual working relationship established with each member of management. This position serves as the principle operational and administrative support.
The work ranges from standardized office support assignments to performance of administrative duties and operational functions and responsibilities involving decision-making and judgment. Public interaction is a major component of this position and requires contact with other employees, managers, directors, clients, service providers and the public. Therefore the candidate must be professional and have good communication skills.
- Matric (Grade 12).
- An accredited secretarial diploma or qualification would be beneficial.
- Advanced computer knowledge with emphasis in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills, verbal and written.
- Strong ability to solve problems and suggesting methodologies to improve systems.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as Personal Assistant to a Manager/ Executive.
- Ability to manage and be held accountable.
- Capability to effectively multitask and strong co-ordination and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive.
- Ability to work within pressurized environment and adhere to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills.
- Be a Team player.
- Office Management & General Secretarial functions.
- Reception/Host and client liaison function
- Marketing Support
- Filing (electronic & conventional)
- Events planning & arrangements
- Basic accounts processing
- Data Capturing
- Human Resources management
- General office admin
- Compliance assistant
Remuneration: Market related R12 000-R20 000 per month depending on Skill level and experience
Commencement: As soon as possible
Note: The Candidate must have their own transport.
Please email your CV to: Nicola@dommisseattorneys.co.za