- These are the general terms that regulate your use of the website. By accessing or using the website you agree to the website terms.
Use of the website
- Subject to the terms, we grant you a limited, revocable licence to use the website for personal and non-commercial use only.
- You must give us true and correct details when you interact with us.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to the website at our sole discretion.
- In using the website you may not:
- distribute any content from the website without our prior consent;
- use any technology, including but not limited to crawlers and spiders to search the website or obtain information from the website;
- frame the website or any pages;
- link to the website in a manner other than through the homepage;
- deep-link to any other pages in a way that would suggest that you own the intellectual property that belongs to us.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the website, including but not limited to design, graphics, trademarks, data, software, textual content, hyperlinks or databases are the property of Dommisse Attorneys or the applicable third party that has licensed Dommisse Attorneys to use their intellectual property, and any infringement will be dealt with under the appropriate law.
Third party websites
- We may provide links to third party websites. This is for the user’s convenience only and we do not endorse such websites or the content displayed on the websites.
- We are not responsible for the availability or correct functioning of these websites or resources to which we link.
- We have no control over the content of such linked pages or sites, and will not be held liable for any damage, loss or inconvenience suffered as a result of using these websites.
Limitation of liability
- The website is provided as is and may not be suitable for a particular user’s needs.
- We do not warrant that the website will be free from errors or omission or that it will be uninterrupted.
- We will not be liable for any liability, damage or loss resulting from your use or inability to use the website.
- We will take all reasonable steps to secure your personal information.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the website or any part thereof at any time, if we deem your use of the website to be in any way abusive or in breach of these terms.
- These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, and any dispute arising from them will fall under the jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude granted by Dommisse Attorneys to the user shall constitute a waiver of any of our rights in these terms.
- Any provision found to be unenforceable will be severed from the remainder of these terms and will not affect the validity of the remainder of these terms.